La Masia – Quebec
Bright & Light Kitchen in Danbury
This elegant kitchen in Danbury, Essex combines traditional with modern for a truly unique look. Painted Shell furniture and walnut interiors offer a traditional juxtaposition to the sleek, modern 30mm Lagoon quartz worktops, creating a premium room with an inviting atmosphere. The space available in the room is fully utilised by combining a kitchen and dining room, along with a lengthy bar perfect for gatherings.
The kitchen is illuminated both by the windows and garden doors, and a collection of light fixtures across the entire ceiling.
Get in touch with us today to bring your dream kitchen to life.
Features of this kitchen include:
- Quebec Painted cockbead Framed furniture
- Walnut internals
- Silestones – Lagoon Quartz 30mm worktops
- barrel with 60mm walnut Butchers block
- walnut dovetailed drawer boxes
- Walnut Bespoke table and chairs
- Traditional Athenian Perrin & Rowe “Chrome with white lever + Rinse “Chrome”
- Quooker PRO3 Classic Polished Chrome boiling hot tap
- Neff Fully Integrated 60cm Dishwasher, with 8 Programmes, TFT, Real Time Clock
- Mercury Induction range cooker in stainless steel
- Blum soft close hinges
- Double tier cornice