Brading, Pollard’s Green
Stunning Family Kitchen
This stunning family kitchen in Chelmsford, Essex is open plan family living at its very best. The project consists of a kitchen, dining area and sitting area which are combined into one space in a newly built extension. It is now a light, airy and welcoming space with plenty of natural light brought in through Velux windows and glazed doors which open onto the garden for the warm summer months ahead.
This sleek handless design is illuminated by a spectrum of dimmable LED lights which can be remotely controlled in the ceiling; recessed under the wall units; under the handrail and plinth. The dramatic use of monochrome colours and a clever use of paintwork makes a stunning living space.
“ Kitchen of my dreams ”- Jan Brading
Brading, Pollards Green
- Gloss Graphite and Light grey True handless
- Silestone – Blanco Zues 30mm quartz worktops
- Full steam TFT colour display Neff slide and hide oven
- Compact oven with microwave and warming drawer
- Neff full height integrated larder fridge and larder freezer;
- Neff full flex induction hob with twist fire pad;
- Neff full integrated door open assist dishwasher with Zeolith drying technology.
- Quooker PRO3 Fusion Round chrome – boiling tap
- Wine cooler
- Blanco Graphite Silgranite sink
- Drop down Ceiling with Gutmann Campo II extractor
- Mirror plinths, giving floating effect to do the design
Under the oven bank are pan drawers that open out with plenty of deep storage for baking trays and tins, the worktops are Silestone with a full splashback behind the sink area.